Write : 14-09-11 16:48
Offshore Support Vessels Middle East 2014, Sep 22-25
 Writer : ASIASIS

Sponsor : IBC Asia Limited
 Period : Sep 22-25, 2014
 Place : Dubai, United Arab Emirate
Offshore projects continue to grow in size throughout the Middle East region. The oil and gas industry is looking further and deeper offshore, as projects continue to expand in size and capital spend. The primary driving forces behind are Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE, where energy and infrastructure projects on a world-leading scale continue to forge ahead. 

"I am very pleased and it was very useful for future planning and improving of technology. I will recommend it to my colleagues and friends."

Abdulaziz S Alniaim, General Manager, Mohammed Al Mojil Group

The 3rd Annual OSV Middle East profiles the biggest offshore projects in the Gulf and the players that are making it happen. It will once again bring together the movers, shakers and leaders of the OSV sector to discuss opportunities in and outside the region, optimizing vessel performance and how to benefit from the region's shipbuilding and repair capabilities. 

"It was well organized and very interesting. I am interested to attend next year,"

Hussain Alhaja, Shipping Operations, ADMA OPCO

Discussion Themes Include:

●Region-specific Updates from Abu Dhabi, UAE, Africa, Brazil, Saudi and Caspian

Impact of developing projects in the region on vessel capability and requirements

Perspectives from the region's largest projects owners, ship owners and shipyards

Evaluating the right contracting strategy in the Middle East Region

Strategic offshore support investments in the region - where are the opportunities and what are the incentives?

The global crewing and manning challenge, and how is it influencing the region